Maybe we should let Walmart run the Government
1) Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart every hour of every day.
2) This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3) Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St.. Patrick’s Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4) Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5) Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people and is the largest private Employer, and most speak English.
6) Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the World.
7) Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger & Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only 15 years.
8) During this same period, 31 Supermarket Chains sought bankruptcy.
9) Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10) Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had 5 Years ago.
11) This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur At a Wal-Mart store. (Earth’s population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12) 90% of all Americans live within 15 miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart
To fix the economy because the idiots in Washington sure as hell can’t.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Possibly Related Posts:
- Catholic Horses
- Only when you’re in the Navy
- How the Moral Changes
- A Well-Planned Retirement
- Why Can’t I get a Job?